Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Update of Events of Cycling Fitness

It's been nearly 11 months since I have updated Cycling Fitness.  Life happens and I got busy with school.  I will give you an update and briefly go over what happened.  I will give a more detailed description in some later posts. 

June of last year (2011) I went and test rode a Trek hybrid and road bike.  I had decided I was going to have to go with a hybrid, but found the road bike at a good deal.  I was worried about job security and the fact during winter it would be too cold to ride.  I ended up not getting either and purchased a gym membership instead.  Remember where I said that I got busy with school?  Well, the gym membership wasn't a good idea either given my schedule.  Therefore, nearly a year later, I'm shopping for bikes again.

I went and test rode three bikes yesterday.  I will be updating my ride experiences in the coming days.  I rode a Trek hybrid, Specialized road bike, and a Felt road bike.  I'm not ready to pull the trigger just yet on a purchase.  I'm graduating college and if I could land a job here soon that would allow my budget to increase.  Therefore that would open up more options.  Subscribe and follow Cycling Fitness to see where this journey takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment